Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Sale
1. Coverseal reserves the right to change prices and specifications without prior notice.
2. Trading terms are strictly 30 days from date of statement. Interest at a rate of 2% above the prime rate will be charged on overdue accounts.
3. All goods remain the property of Coverseal until payment has been received in full.
4. Under no circumstances will goods be accepted for credit unless the following are met in full:-
a) All returns must be authorized by Coverseal and accompanied by an invoice number.
b) A 15% handling charge will be levied on any goods incorrectly ordered and subsequently returned for credit.
c) No goods will be accepted for credit that have been used or damaged in any way.
5. Coverseal shall not accept any liability of direct or indirect losses resulting from non-delivery or late delivery due to circumstances beyond our control.
6. In the event of any claim against Coverseal in respect of any matter whatsoever, our liability, (if any) shall be limited to the replacement of the goods sold by us in respect of which liability arises.
7. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Coverseal be liable for any consequential loss or damage howsoever and whatsoever arising.